Pedra da Lua / Moonstone (Verdadeira/Natural)
Fotos Originais do Produto
PL21 Pedra da Lua / Moonstone (Verdadeira/Natural)
Todas as joias e pedras que vendemos na Tenda da Lua são feitas e escolhidas com muito amor e dedicação.
As fotos são originais dos produtos.
Podem ocorrer algumas variações entre a cor original do produto e a foto, por conta de luz, câmera e monitor.
Para outras informações, acesse o marcador "Sobre", ao lado direito superior da página. Lá tem informações importantes para serem lidas antes da compra!
All the jewels and stones we sell in the Tenda da Lua are made and chosen with great love and dedication.
The photos are unique from the products.
There may be some variations between the original color of the product and the photo, by light, camera and monitor.
The jewel in Macramê, like any other, needs some care to keep it beautiful! Let's list the ones we think are the most important. Any questions or suggestions just send us a message through our contact form on the website.
- In order for the stone do not to risk scratching or breaking, it is always good to store the jewel in a place separate from the others. Can be in a box or cloth bag;
- Try not to drop it! Even if the stone is well attached to the piece, if it falls to the ground, it can happen that the stone leaves or breaks into pieces, which would be very sad ...
- Do not spray perfume directly on the jewelry, because alcohol can fade the metal balls, if any;
- It is also not advisable to leave the jewelry wet for a long time, especially if you have balls, as they can rust or fade over time;
- It may happen, with the use, a faint fading of the lines of dark colors. The lighter lines may be grimy. If it does, it means you loved the play and do not live without it!
- But take the jewelry to take a shower! Even you not living without!
- Some lines come with a lot of wax, and the jewelry gets a bit sticky when it comes to you. This is normal, and this wax is coming out in time;
- Do not leave the jewel in the salt water for long (just to be sure)! I have not yet tested the effects of sea water to tell what happens to the piece! If you are to energize the stone in the sea, leave the necessary time, and then dry with a loaf;
- Do not lend your jewelry, especially if you have natural stone. The stone absorbs your energy and your desires, and when another person uses, it loses its effects;
- And if you have cleaned and energized the stone that is in the jewel, then do not leave nor put the hand!
- We do not energize the stones that go in the jewels, because we believe that each person should do it as he thinks best, and with his energy and his yearnings;
- Generally the waxed line does not cause allergy! We have already sold to several allergy sufferers and they had no difficulty in using the piece;
- Metal balls can cause allergy if you are allergic to metal. If it is not, there are no problems!
For more information, visit the "About" marker on the upper right side of the page. There is important information to read before purchase!